It was a 5-day trip to Kenya last Christmas of which, we spent one day in Nairobi, one day in Naivasha, three days in Maasai Mara. We have written exhaustively about our explorations and experiences over the last few months. In order to make it easy for you to locate all the information, should you be planning a similar trip, this post will give you a snap-shot of all the ‘must-dos and must-sees’. Simply click on the individual links to read the complete story.
Mandatory requirements of a Kenya trip:
- Polio and Yellow Fever – the compulsory vaccinations that you need to take before you embark on the trip.
- Visa, Immigration and other requirements at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Stay at Hotel Sarovar Panifric in Nairobi
- Must-See/Do in Nairobi
- Drive from Nairobi to Naivasha
- Where to stay in Naivasha – Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort review
- Must-See/Do in Naivasha
3-day Itinerary for Maasai Mara
- Drive from Naivasha to Maasai Mara
- Tour of a Maasai Village
- Where to stay in Maasai Mara – Keekorok Lodge review
- Safaris in Maasai Mara
- Best time to go to Maasai Mara
Best tour operator for Naivasha & Maasai Mara – Africa Veterans Safari tour operator review