Do you think Mumbai is all glitz and pots of money when it comes to buying furniture for your house? Hey NO!!! Drive up to Bangur Nagar in Goregaon West to buy furniture of your choice and within your budget!! Forget the glitzy furniture stores in Lower Parel, or the lifestyle stores in the malls; or even the highly expensive Fab-India, or e-com portals. Furniture shops at Bangur Nagar cater to every taste and wallet.
Stretching about 2 kms between Malad and Andheri Linking Road, this is a place where you will definitely get what you are looking for at 3/4th the price elsewhere. We have been buying from here for a long time. Quality is good and trust-worthy.
Important Information for Bangur Nagar Furniture Shops:
- Where are the furniture stores in Bangur Nagar? They are in the Link Road connecting Andheri and Malad. There is no way you will miss them. If driving from Malad, cross Inorbit Mall and keep driving towards Andheri. You will hit the furniture shops in 2 minutes (on your left) after crossing Hyper City/Inorbit Mall.
- What type of furniture can you buy in Bangur Nagar? Any. As I said, they cater to every taste. Be it the simple, classy woods or the jazzy, flashy leather, they have it all out here. Beds, Sofas, Dining Tables, Couches, Kids’ beds, Wardrobes, Cupboards, Office Furniture – anything!
- Can you tailor-make furniture at the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? Yes. They have a whole lot of ready stuff waiting to be picked up, but if you have some specific requirement, they will happily make it for you. Give them about a fortnight to deliver.
- Do you get upholstery too at the the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? Yes. They provide end-to-end services. Cushions, mattress, upholstery charges are often built into the complete pricing. Ask for a break-up so that you can take an informed decision.
- What is the best time to go to the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? The market opens at around 11am and closes at around 7.30-8 pm.
- When is the Bangur Nagar furniture stores closed? A few shops stay closed on Wednesdays. However, most of them take an off on Thursdays. This means, they cater to the weekend buyers!
- Are the Bangur Nagar furniture stores crowded? Not really. They are retail outlets and hence, the crowd flowing in is manageable. The owners, almost in every occasion, give you good, direct and personal service.
- How much can you save at the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? Quite a bit. One-fourth the outside market price if you negotiate well.
- Do they deliver the furniture pieces home at the the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? Yes. They normally charge you the ferrying charges depending upon your location. Tip – build it into your negotiations on the final pricing.
- Best Place to eat at/near the Bangur Nagar furniture stores? A 5-10 minute drive takes you to the most happening restaurants of Andheri-Lokhandwala. Food ain’t a problem here, really!